This doll baby is 5 months old!
(well, in these pictures, next week she'll be 6 mos!!!)
I grabbed my camera, set up the space heater, and a few props to create a spontaneous photo shoot in front of our back door window. The lighting was perfect!
Juliet is Miss Smiles these days!
She is sooooo easy going and happy!
This one is my favorite!
Do they come any cuter?
Nope. Not with those sparkly blue eyes!
Big sis was a huge help in adjusting the headband, and drawing out smiles!
The past 5 months have been a blur! Mixed with many special moments, tears, coos, kisses, songs, giggles, adjustments, lost sleep, stuffy noses, and SQUEALS!
My pump has become permanently unplugged!
Wahooo!
It took a week to wean off of it, and Juliet is now exclusively formula fed. I have regained 2.5 hours in my day! It was time. I had wanted to make it to 6 months, but it was time. My girls needed more of me. And my evenings needed to be filled with Joel time, rest, and a few odds n ends instead of pumping on the hour for 3-4 hrs to make sure I fit in 7 pumps that day.
I am extremely thankful for my pump! It was a huge blessing to be able to feed the babes my milk, when without it I wouldn't have been able to. I had a love hate relationship with it, though. And it is so nice to be done with it! Ahhhh, soooo nice!
In other news, this sweet thing is sleeping through the night 11 straight hours! Yes, she is! I put her down in between 6:30 or 7, and she'll sleep until 5 ish. I give her a bottle, and she goes back to sleep until 7:30 or 8. It has been VERY nice to be sleeping some solid hours myself!
Life is good.
"So this is what was on my head!"
She is so sweet! Well done on the pumping! And yay for the sleep!
ReplyDeleteLook at those gorgeous ladies! Who needs Sears when you've got a good digital camera, a few minutes and nice lighting, right? Congrats on making it to the six month point, or almost. I'm glad your pumping is done. For me, I don't mind pumping, only once a day now that the Vermont lady came and picked up my supply for her. What I hate most about pumping is washing those &*$% pump parts!!! Ugh. Here's to sleep.
ReplyDelete