I had surgery on Friday, August 20th at 9:30 am.
All went well. I remained at peace leading up to it, and now after.
The scariest part for me was walking into the surgical room. I was overwhelmed and intimidated by the bright lights, machines, tools, and many people in there. I was asked to state my name for everyone and say that they were operating on my left breast. The room was also freezing! I climbed up on the narrow surgical table, and drifted off to the sounds of chuckles as they were talking in silly grammatically incorrect sentence. I have no idea how they got on that topic, but then when they found out I was a teacher back in the day they got even more creative.
It took me longer to wake up from the anesthia than they were anticipating. And I felt drugged all day. But I am feeling back to normal today except for sorness where the stitches are.
THANK YOU for your continued prayers. I should receive the pathology results by Wednesday and I'll let you know what they are.
Below: Mousse and Camille enjoyed playing with my surgery cap!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me happy! Thank you!