She had a BLAST even though she skipped her morning nap!
The animals were the hightlight for all of us!
I didn't get a picture, but Camille got to feed chickens!!! You should have seen the wonder on her face as they pecked the corn kernel out of her hand. I thought surely she wouldn't like their sharp beaks, but they didn't phase her one bit!
Camille also had fun at the Little Farmer's area. She fed preted animals, road a tracker, planted and harvested in a garden, and earned a dollar to buy a treat at the general store. What a creative activity!
| "Neigh Neigh" |
| Camille has no fear when it comes to animals, she wants to touch them all |
| Ahhh, a pig! |
| It's always so fun to see the babies! |
| World's largest pig! |
| The piglets are always my favorite to see at the fair |
| Digging for potatos |
| Camille LOVED riding this tractor! She didn't get the peddles, but enjoyed me pushing her! |
On our way out we stopped by the livestock nursery. We saw this calf be born! It was so incredible! After the vet checked him out, then the mama started giving him a bath! |
I love the excitement and wonder of a little one seeing these things for the first time. I was just thinking the other day how sad it is that Nathan has already lost some of that wild enthusiasm about something as simple as seeing a chicken. I love that Camille loves animals!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful trip to the fair! The animals are my favorite part of the fair, too!
ReplyDelete