Monday, February 16, 2009

A Valentine's Day Tradition

Four years ago, Joel started a romantic Valentine's Day tradition...planning, preparing, and serving a gourmet dinner for us to eat at home! He has been very creative, and meals have been delicious! This year, he wanted to do a French meal in memory of our time in France this summer. My favorite part was the dessert of course, but everything was very tasty!


Chopping up a whole chicken!


Coq au vin French for "rooster in wine"



Mousse...our part french poodle...anxiously hoping to have a taste test!


Bon Appetit!



Nutella....YUMMY! Can you believe I never had it before this summer?

What a perfect meal! Thank you, Joel! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think maybe Pete needs to read about this tradition!! :) We spent V-day with a bunch of teens doing the 30 hour famine. Yours looks much yummier. Way to go, Joel! BTW...I LOVE nutella...so good on pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, you are your daddy's son!! I LOVE the Thorp romantics!!! Looks yummy and well thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not keep Nutella in the house or I will eat the entire jar in one sitting. It is deadly good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thank you!