Starting in January, I've been spending some special time in the nursery turning it from a nautical theme, to something girly. Up to that point, the room was as we had it for Luke. His room has been a meaningful spot for me to spend time in whether it was to cry, pray, or remember... Come January, I was ready to gather up his clothes, bedding, curtains, and mementos and put them in storage. We are keeping some of Luke in the room, though. In frames around the room will be Luke's and "Sprout's" foot prints together, and their birth pictures.
It's been pretty neat to see how "Sprout's" room and theme has come together. I wanted something "nature-y" and since she's our spring blossom, flowers seemed fitting. I didn't want to stop there, though...birds, butterflies, and trees have been included! I'm still working on the final details, so you'll have to wait for pictures of the completed room. But, here's a sneak peak at one wall in the room where her crib is!
I found this tree at www.wallcandyarts.com and thought it was perfect! No painting was involved, and everything peels right off and can be re-used somewhere else! I love it! :)
Too cute! We actually have a store in Auburn, IN called "Little Sprouts".... it's the most adorable children's clothing store. Anyway, I think the room is going to be so neat. Hopefully we'll get to see it when it's finished sometime!
ReplyDeleteFun! Fun! Fun!! I love it and it totally screams SPROUT!!! Can't wait to see it all! That is such a fun site!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it! Sprout will be so comfy here!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and "sprouty"! But, I'm greedy and I want to see more :) Just kidding, you still have plenty of time.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete