Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Will It Pop?

I have a REALLY deep belly button. During my pregnancies I've been curious to see if my belly button would pop out like many women experience. It didn't with Luke, but I am starting to wonder if it will with "Sprout." As you can see, I have a little lip sticking out, and the rest of my belly button has a slight indention. I have 2 1/2 weeks go go...what do you think? Will it pop out?


3 comments:

  1. I don't think it will... mine never did w/ any of the kids either. I was always waiting for it to pop out but it just never happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it but all I can think about is how much your stomach has expanded! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. popped out or not, your belly looks so cute and round. only about 5 more days.... crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thank you!