Monday, April 27, 2009

Mini Van Mamma



Joel's older brother was in the market for a new mini van...we snatched the opportunity to buy their old Honda Oddessy from them. There was no way we'd be able to fit us, Camille, and two large labradoodles in our car, let alone any additional items like a stroller or luggage if we wanted to go on fun little romps and vacations. I never thought I'd be a mini van mama, especially with the first child we've brought home. I will admit that is is a very nice vehicle and I'm thrilled to know that we have space to include our two pups and any visitors we have in the same car with us!



Mousse and Truffles' first time in the car. We took them for an exciting walk at Eagle Creek. They didn't like the idea of being so far back in the trunk area, but quickly got over it! :)





2 comments:

  1. Not that the van is not SUPER cool, but some faithful blog readers can NOT wait for a Camille post!!!! I'll be checking back! ;) I know you are super busy and sleepy! We love you van guys SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally JEALOUS! Forgive me, Lord! :) I wish we would've gotten a mini van instead of our Equinox... and I agree- Camille post when you can!!!! Also, not sure if you got my message or not on Joel's phone. I was in Indy all day today. Hopefully we'll meet your new little one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thank you!