This is becoming old news but, wanted to give an update...sorry it is so late!
My knee... All better! Yippee! I kiss it every day and am SO THANKFUL to have a fully opperating body again.
It was extremely difficult to parent two very needy kiddos on crutches for 2 weeks. Sweet Juliet got stroller rides in the house!!! I had a very bad attitude about it, feeling like I didn't deserve it. Many frustrated tears were shed.
We got through each day, though, and were blessed imensly by so many people. I had to get over some pride and pick up the phone to ask for help when help wasn't offered, and was greeted with eager helpers. For two weeks, I either had someone at our home all day, or was at another's house.
I turned to one of my favorite blogs, A Holy Experience, and found a lot of challenging nuggets to chew on and encouraged me to keep turning to God and keeping praise on my lips despite my trials. Oh what a blessing Ann's words & faith was to me then & continues to be now...
X-rays revealed no damage was done, and with PT I've had a full recovery. I'm motivated to keep it up so it doesn't happen again. My bike is being dusted off, and bathing suit feeling a big snug. Anyone wanna work out with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me happy! Thank you!