Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Picture

I don't know if you remember my post about our Christmas card last year...I really wanted to include our dogs in the picture, but trying to have them cooperate, along with a 1 1/2 year old, ended up being a very frustrating experience. So this year, with gleaned wisdom and and a newborn, we had a fun time taking pictures for our Christmas card.

What made it different?

1. No dogs, sorry pups, you're still a part of our family!
2. Everyone had a full belly
3. The kiddos were well rested, we struck our poses after nap time.
4. There were some funny cousins making faces behind the photographer!







Our family rejoices in God's goodness this Christmas!
Juliet Grace's birth has filled our hearts to overflowing.

"Every good and perfect gift comes from above."
James 1:17

Wishing you an overflowing heart this Christmas and New Year!

Joel, Kelly, Camille & Juliet

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your family pictures Kelly! They are full of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thank you!