Eight years married to the man I love...
Eight years filled with Ups and Downs.
Beauty and Ugliness. Love and Dislike. New Life and Death.
Grace and Forgiveness. Change and Growth.
Through it all, I've experienced the Holy Spirit at work
and Praise God for my husband.
I love this man more and more as each year passes.
***
"Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away."
Song of Songs 8: 6-7
THIS is the honest truth about marriage. Ain't love grand? :) (And of course, the answer is YES!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It's one of my biggest regrets that, eight years ago, I missed your special day. Stupid Keyes reunion...how about a vow renewal sometime...say Hawaii?
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary
ReplyDelete