

We got a little closer to this harbor seal than I wanted...he snorted at us!

Nani and James dragging a stick in the water

Nani and Camille feeling the water

Captian James and First Mate Chad


A special sunset moment

Camille admiring her Papa
(When James saw Camille driving with Papa he through a fit, so...)

"I'm Captain"
"No!, I'm Captain!"

Finding compromise at such an early age!
So glad I got on here! What great photos and updates! I meant to email you the other day to let you know you all came to my mind... and I've been praying for you especially knowing what a difficult year you've had. I was so happy you had such a special Valentine's Day! Go Joel ;) Camille is getting sooo big! Mel just turned one a couple wks ago.... can't believe it! It'll be Camille's turn before you know it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see Camille with her cousin! And man, I could so go for that boat ride right now!!!
ReplyDelete