I took Camille in for another weight check this morning. For my peace of mind going into the weekend I wanted to make sure she was still gaining. She is! She gained 2 oz. in 3 days, so she is still gaining above the 1/2 oz a day norm.
I've been supplementing at every other feeding. Now the doctor said to supplement only when she seems to still be hungry after breast feeding. She only seems discontent after a breast feeding 1-2 times a day. So, I'll be doing that and will get her weighed again on Monday at the hospital's breast feeding support group I'm going to.
Thank you for your prayers, and thanks Tracy for the lactation cookie recipe! I'm going to try it! I have been eating lots of oatmeal!
Check back in the next few days. I have more posts with pictures coming! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me happy! Thank you!